Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cold a comin

Oh dear, the day has gone all grey and I seem to be getting a cold. I keep sneezing ... on Mr Smith. This is a mighty blow as I am starting work next week. Still no contract but I have agreed to a three day week with a wee bit extra here and there. Reason for possible rain is because I watered. I put the hose upon the strawberries and forgot so they got super waterings and should reward me with a bumper crop in June.

I am working on two jolly paintings. I will have to paint non-stop all day in order to get my two pics for March finished today. It's all performance targets in my work place with a nasty quality controller who pops by occasionally to chivvy me. He's at golf today. Actually, I need to have a stocktake and make an order requisition i.e. get some more paint. This will be my reward for goodly works. So I had better go and make a start.

Filled up with petrol? No, me neither. The queue looked too long so I took the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment