Thursday, March 8, 2012

St Anthony and Carina

The warehouse in Kent is warehousey and the telephone boxes will fit in perfectly. The great bit was meeting Mad Carina on the bus who was also going to Kent so we travelled together all the way. She was wonderful, getting me on the right train and dashing back to get my umbrella that I had left on the train at Waterloo. I was so worried the train was going to go off with her on board and she would be back in Putney or shunted off to some siding somewhere and I'd never see my umbrella again ... or her.

No more phone boxes now til April or possibly June depending on whether my designs are selected.

In the meantime Agent Annie has come to Jersey from the Caribbean and has got my little paintings I dispatched a couple of weeks ago. Phew. She has also ordered two more. That's good news. I will get cracking on them today and attempt to finish the painting of her parents' house and garden. I will abandon the truly dreadful still life I was attempting and return the rotting fruit to the kitchen.

Our horrible neighbour is moving out next week. Oh hooray. His wife is leaving him which he claims is because the house is cursed. I think it might have something to do with his vile personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment