Friday, March 16, 2012

Top secret

Can you keep a secret? I can't. It's M-C's birthday next week and we are having a surprise birthday lunch at a restaurant. The thing is I am going out with M-C today to a sewing show at Olympia and the sheer torture of not telling her about her surprise party will probably almost kill me. Anyway, if I was her I'd want to know so I could feign suitable surprise whilst dressed in my party clothes.

I have definitely got a job now starting in April and my role is Project Manager. I still get to clean the loos and empty the bins - oh lucky me. However, I will be earning money and I will be in charge of the warehouse. I am really excited. My first task will be lots of shopping - I am rather good at that.

I am cracking on with my new painting, Mr P's garden. Actually, it's Mr P's house and garden. It's coming on a treat despite the wonky windows and wrongly positioned path and Mr Smith thinking it's not very good. I'll show him.

Have you filled up with petrol lately? Shock, horror. It's nearly a hundred quid. Is your journey really necessary? Tea with the Lovely Claudia - yes actually. The supermarket - absolutely not. Mr Smith can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment