Thursday, March 22, 2012

Key issues

The Best Boy and I looked in the fridge at lunch time to find it rather bare. Mmmmm what shall we have? We went out. We forgot to take a front door key.. Oh well, never mind, the Apprentice will be home soon. He then rang to say he had locked all his keys in the car and was coming home by train. Oh dear. The neighbours who have our keys were out. Mr Smith was at work busily not answering his phone. In the end I threw the Best Boy over the side door and he broke into the kitchen. He can always become a burglar if the film industry doesn't beckon.

I now have a job. I discussed my parking space, my office and my uniform with my employers. They didn't take me seriously. Oh. We still have to work out dates and my actual job apart from loo cleaning.

Agent Annie has sold a few of my paintings ... to her family, but I don't care from whence cometh the crust. I am really happy as will be my bank account. I have a good feeling about these small paintings. I think I ought to buy some more small canvases. They are so quick and easy to paint and I think I should include some in my show.

Now back to my rather odd picture of a travellers palm with monkeys. "Oh is that what they are" says Mr Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment