Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Feeling regal

Ok. So I haven't done any painting. Actually, I have done some but I haven't actually started the exhibition works. I only have to do about 17 so if I manage two a month that'll be fine. Of course we do have holidays and Christmas and times when I will be painting telephone boxes; that is assuming someone likes my designs and sponsors them. Gosh, that could be super embarrassing if I don't get selected having volunteered myself as head artist.

The possibility of finding warehouse space for the teleohone boxes is real. My superhero, Mr Smith, has done his stuff and negotiations are taking place. I really hope these people appreciate me - who's queen? Actually, who's oily rag? My job is really the person who cleans the pigeon poo off the telephone boxes.

Now to my silly sewing class and swimming and then a bit of poncing about with my hair as I want to look lovely for tonight's telephone box reception; I'm meeting Esther Rantzen. Last time I met her I became so tongue tied I just stood in front of her like a lemon amazed at how tiny she is. This time I want to ask her whether Anton du Beke is a really good shag. Better not drink too much. I'm taking Mr Smith with me to keep me under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment