Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Clamydia

I had a meeting this morning with Telephone Box people and I still haven't secured a contract. They are beginning to think I am really expensive but, actually, I don't think I am given my ability to multi task. They are trying to cut my days. I am beginning to get cross .... again.

Anyway, I had a terrible day yesterday. Everyone shouted at me all day long and nobody would help me do anything. I wanted to cry. Mr Smith just got all arsy when I asked for his help in sacking the horrible Clamydia. Clamydia is a bully and I have had enough of her bossing me about and being nasty. I can't deal with this. I had to bide my time til the end of the football that looked like it was going into extra time. Mr Smith has now written an e-mail I would not like to receive if I was her. Sometimes it pays to be married to a dalek who is very good at exterminations.


The jacket I went all the way to Regent Street to buy was a useless rubbish jacket .... i.e. it didn't fit! Too fat as usual. Shame because it is lovely - white with little bees buzzing all over it. Maybe I could slim down into it ... After I've finished my jumbo chocolate bar. Ooooh I love Cadbury's Boosts. Heavenly drug of the moment. It makes me forget all those mean nasty people who are horrid to me and I even quite see the point of Mr Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment