Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Domestic bliss

Mr Smith was a right shirty poo this morning. Just because I couldn't perform super mail merge email gymnastics so his emails look like letters. Honestly, doesn't he understand you just email and that's it? Anyway, he shouted at me and was about to call me incompetent when I reminded him that I am not his secretary and if he wants my money, which he does desperately, he had better be nice. Gosh, that did the trick. A cup of tea appeared and he went all grovelly. I think I like him better as himself. Anyway, he will find someone at work to explain how then I will make this chap some cupcakes as a thank you. Mr Smith will refuse to deliver them because carrying them is too inconvenient. Good grief it's a small box of 6 not two dozen.

I had a very odd swim yesterday as there was an aqua aerobics class going on so I joined in. I sort of knew everyone there from the days of small children. Of course all the small children are now small adults and some are even married. I didn't like those people much then and I don't like them any more now. I had difficulty trying to submerge a very buoyant foam tube that kept flying up and hitting people in the face. Nobody else seemed to have problems with theirs. I can't imagine why they don't like me. I think I might give that a miss next week.

Today is M-C's birthday and Virginio has organised a lunch at a local Italian restaurant. As Virginio never ever has any money I wonder who he is cadging off today. M-C already bought him lunch last Friday. Oh no, not me. I only have £20 given to me by Mr Smith aka Robin Hood. That's my allowance for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment