Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Oh what a night

That was fun. We went to a brilliant party to launch BTArtbox and lots of telephone boxes came too. It was very good and I am now ecstatically happy to be involved in this project. Mr Smith was angelic and we are meeting the team in Kent at a proposed warehouse this afternoon. I feel very efficient.

I have to say these telephone boxes are VERY big. I mean enormous. Mmmmmm a bit daunting actually. I thought the fibreglass cows were large but not compared to these things. I have suggested we try and get a ladder company to sponsor us and lend some free ladders so we can reach the tops of the telephone boxes. I think of everything, me!

I have just received an email from a gallery in New York inviting me to show my paintings. Just a trifle busy right now, sorry.

And now to get over my hangover, make a chicken stew, walk the dog (who ate my sponge yesterday) and do a spot of painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment