Monday, March 26, 2012

Where house?

This morning I went to Buckinghamshire to see the warehouse I am going to manage. It's very big and the loos smell. I have ordered some cleaners. Have you seen something on tv called 2012? I am stuck in a project just like that with meetings where nobody actually does or decides anything except the next meeting. I spent some time pinning the agent to the warehouse wall this morning demanding to know how the hell the doors open. I have ghastly visions of 75 telephone boxes arriving and me not being able to get them through the door. Alternatively I could paint one of them blue, shove all the others inside it and fly off to another dimension. Daleks would be easier to deal with than these people!

Now I should paint pictures for the rest of the day but there is the ironing and space to be stared at. I am feeling rather disorientated. Mr Smith will no doubt whip me into action.

No comments:

Post a Comment