Monday, March 19, 2012

Great British Brownies

Oh lovely boys bought me mothers day gifts of garage flowers and recycled cards. I love them dearly. Actually, the best boy bought me a lovely book of British baking so we had chocolate brownies for tea and they were yummy yummy. I am looking forward to making Chelsea buns and cottage loaves but there again I am trying to lose weight so perhaps not right now.

It's a beautiful Spring morning and once I have greeted both my daffodils that have bothered to flower I shall take my fat self for a fat swim. Oh the temptation to stay in bed with a cup of tea, a newspaper and a smelly dog is very tempting indeed. Mr Smith has produced my swimsuit with a "now cram yourself into that" look on his face. Oh dear those chocolate brownies were very good. I will have to write in lies on the Weightwatchers online weight chart .. like I did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment