Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life in the slow lane

I thought I would feel a wave of euphoria, or at least gentle relief, having expunged Clamydia Lydia from my life. But I don't. Maybe because we still have to pay her off and I just know Mr Smith will kick off on that one. Oh well, no longer my problem.

I now have to ween myself off wine and chocolate. Actually, I didn't feel awfully well in the night having consumed a nice bottle of white and an entire corner shop. I might have to detox today with something disgusting like green tea and gentle fruit before I start my next addiction to Greggs the Bakers.

I am thinking of going to Southampton to see Designer Susan's exhibition. She makes beautiful paper things and was giving a talk about herself last weekend. I dare say it was marginally more interesting than a talk about myself. I am fat and married to Mr Smith ..... a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment