Friday, March 9, 2012

Now what?

Odd day yesterday. I think it was the thing of coming down from a mighty high. I had achieved what I set out to do. I was waiting for enormous praise, adulation for my brilliance but I just got a request for an invoice and a perfectly nice cheery thanks..... like normal people. Do they hate me? Are they paying me to get rid of me?

Anyway, in order to quell my paranoia, I painted two little pink house pictures as requested by Agent Annie. Now her praise and thanks are super effusive, falling overy and gushingly wonderful. She always makes me feel happy. I have to finish off the final one. I have found these brilliant pens: Posca pens that are like paint pens and come in all thicknesses and quite a few colours. These make little details like railings much easier. Tomorrow I'm going to buy loads. So cheaty but just the ticket.

I gave up on the still life and smell of rotting vegetation in the shed. We ate the breadfruit last night along with some very odd plantain chips that are a bit like hardboard. Oh well, it's always good for my family to try new things.

Now what shall I do today? Oh, visit the dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment