Thursday, March 15, 2012

Horror shows

Mrs Smith had a day of dislikes. In the morning I went to the dentist which was as ghastly as ever and in the afternoon Sensible Alison and I went to an awful film, the Woman in Black. I am not sure which was a sorrier tale of woe and discomfort. I certainly still have raging toothache which has now spread into my head and can't even have a little chortle of delight at memories of the film which was just too harrowing for further contemplation. If I were you I'd give that one a miss. Half way through Alison said "I knew we should have gone to the Muppet Movie."

Last night I snuggled up to Fat tv. I adore weight loss progs. It was the divinely skinny Davina introducing the final weigh in. "Before you weighed 82 stone and now you weigh .... 13 stone 2 pounds." You have won an eat-all-you-can holiday. Hooray, cheer, clap. After seeing the first few amazing 4 stone losses I became nonchalant - puh, only 4 stone. Then came on a lady who lost 6 stone which was 40% of her former self. I stopped off at the kitchen for a Kitkat then waddled upstairs feeling inspired.

Today should be a day of painting. I do have toothache which is putting me off a bit. I am meeting the Lovely Claudia for tea and cakes in Richmond later. I will remember the fat people and have one for them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment