Monday, March 5, 2012

Looking outside the box

What can I tell you about today? I did the ironing.  Well, it was quite a feat actually because if you leave it for as long as I have it becomes a mountain only slightly lower than Kilamanjaro.

I hate the still life I started.  I don't paint real pictures.  I must remember that. 

One of the hoovers I thought I had mended is blowing instead of sucking - very messy. It has taken us a week to notice. 

I found looking for warehouse space for the telephone boxes just too boring so I passed it on to Mr Smith.  On a good note they invited me to a party tomorrow night.  Ooooh how exciting.  At long last I will see what a plastic phone box actually looks like ... much like a real one but with no door.  I have submitted three designs so far.  Hope they like them.

It's a lovely sunny crisp afternoon so I think I will pull on the Uggs and walk my lazy dog and not do any more work (more?).

No comments:

Post a Comment