Friday, March 23, 2012

Chocolaty fingers

Mrs Smith likes the new chocolate fingers with white chocolate under the brown ... yummy. I ate loads of them as I was challenging myself to suck off the milk chocolate to reveal the white but I kept getting down to the biscuit too quickly. Needs practice.

This morning Mr Smith turfed me out of bed and made me go swimming. The pool was really busy with other people whose husbands must have behaved similarly. Then an exercise class started so I joined in. It was rather hard work but at least no horribly buoyant tubes were involved. I quite enjoyed it in a masochistic kind of way. I walked home up the hill and was in serious need of tea and a donut. Mr Smith hadn't bought donuts. Oh dear, I will have to divorce him.

I have now had my last dentist appointment for a while. Phew - dentist holiday. I went to see Mr Smith in his office on the way home and he took me to an amazing new shop in Regent Street that I can't remember the name of but it's full of fabulously nice clothes and housy things and a wonderful living wall. I am going there on Tuesday for serious shopping. I must not eat fattening things over the weekend as I want to be a bit thinner in anticipation of lovely new things. Weekend hasn't started yet and I have yet to perfect my chocolate finger technique whilst Mr Smith is at the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment