Sunday, August 26, 2012

Vegetating

Yesterday started with good intentions.  I then went back to bed for the whole morning so I didn't go swimming or to the market.  If the market was on the river I could swim to the market .... But it isn't.  We now have no vegetables and I am feeling fat and lazy and unexercised.

I found 700 card games for free on an ap for my iPad. So I was very busy yesterday.

I swap tasks with Mr Smith which is always heavily weighted in his favour.  I agreed to drive the Apprentice to Brentford in a storm if he put my spare car keys back in the safe.  Thunderbolts and lightning very very frightening ... then, on the way back, it cleared up although there were several serious puddles that I had to avoid as they would have come over the roof of my low sporty spice car. I think that task deserved a rainy dog walk at the very least.  I know, he can go and buy vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment