Saturday, August 18, 2012

Exploding brains

My headache has diminished somewhat but I can feel the hole where it was and am so afraid of it reappearing for an encore I am carefully avoiding any form of applause and taking a few painkillers just in case.  I think it's something tensiony to do with my neck ... or a brain tumour.

ManditheKiwi is coming round this morning to play at my house.  Mr Smith is golfing in Kent, the Best Boy is on a film set irritating someone other than me and the Apprentice is drawing up the plans of our flat and working out where the enormous plasma television will best dominate the entire room and what mural to order.  I don't want a mural.  I would happily not have a tv either.  I would like a charming seaside flat with a modicum of elegance.  We don't own the flat yet and I am ever hopeful of a solicitors' strike or a change of heart by the vendor.

Mrs Smith's new find: Crunchie ice creams on a stick ... Oh wow.  They pop in your mouth, as in tiny explosions rather than you can pop them into your gob which you can't because they are much too big.  They are a bit like sexed up Magnums.  I am considering having one for breakfast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment