Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Physical jerks

So what are your aims and objectives in joining the gym? Um er can I get back to you on that one.
Let's do this slightly differently.  I will tell you what I want and you will bend over backwards (seeing as this is a gym) to comply with my every demand. I do not want to be left on machinery I have no idea how to operate, despite being shown 6 times, screaming Make it stop .... Please.  I do not want to do undignified things on the floor with my bottom in the air.  I am fat.  I am unfit.  I need someone kind and nice.  The lovely young girl, who I thought would do very well for me, produced an alarmingly attractive Adonis in Lycra who made me want to weep.  No no no.  I feel this is a girly thing. She agreed to take me through an INDUCTION on Tuesday.  I remember having one of those when one of my babies was somewhat late arriving into the world and it wasn't something I'd feel comfortable doing in a room full of stand still bicycles.  

I'm off to see my mate Ollie Pigeon at the sculpting supply shop today to find out what I need to make cows' wings.  Him.  Failing that he can sell me a whole load of kit and give me lots of instructions that will be heeded to as diligently as if making a bomb.  

Now to finish a painting.  I know I say that every day but today I will do it then clear up and plastic sheetify everything in anticipation of the arrival of the flying cow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment