Friday, August 17, 2012

Panacea for all ills

Mr Smith performing the weekly shop is a grand arrangement. Firstly he goes considerably less off list than me and secondly he pays.  I am mighty glad he did this tedious chore today as I seem to be sporting a headache like a new job.  It has taken over my life and left me unfit to perform any task more arduous than moaning.  The mystery of this one is from whence it hails i.e. I haven't been drinking so it can't be a hangover.  It seems to be here for the duration as I am entering day two with no sign of a let up despite a slight rattle from all the painkillers I have chucked down my throat. Since Mr Smith has failed to replenish my stock I will try doughnuts instead.  Ooooh they are so fresh and so good and even more exciting as they definitely weren't on the list.  I think they will work best if I take two.

No comments:

Post a Comment