Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flat packed fun

The Apprentice is banging away making wardrobe putting together noises.  Every item of his clothing has been washed and all his junk has been chucked into the car to go to the tip.  His life is in order.  And now for the other son.  Not so easy.
No I won't tidy my room, I like it like this.
But you can't see the floor.
Good, then you don't need to hoover it.

The Apprentice is wearing his Team GB Olympic t-shirt which he says he will wear every day to watch the games then cut off one of the sleeves and watch the Paralympics.

I absolutely love the elimination bike race, the Omnium or something, once I twigged you watch the last rider not the winning rider and it wasn't just a terrible cameraman.  It's effectively musical chairs on bicycles.  Can I see it again?  Oh apparently yes because they have lots of goes.  Oh goody.

Where are the Olympic walkers?  I absolutely love the walking race; it's quite idiotic, all those elbows. The temptation to break into a run and be instantly disqualified must be almost irresistible.   It doesn't seem to be getting any media coverage.  No Brits are mad enough to enter.  I feel it's the only sport I might possibly be able to do.... a bit.  I might go and watch it on Saturday. Come on Estonia or Turks & Cacos or Australia.


No comments:

Post a Comment