Monday, August 13, 2012

Lovelylympics

It feels as though the whole nation has been on holiday for two weeks, especially me.  Now it's back to the grindstone.  Oh well, it was absolutely lovely, beyond my wildest dreams and we really had a fabulous time.  Now what?  I don't know.  It looks as though it might rain today.  I am gravely concerned we will all start to feel miserable with no more Ping Pong or Spice Girls to cheer at.  There's only one thing for it, fringe Olympics with events that didn't feature in the games such as egg&spoon, hoola hooping, Morris dancing, knitting and getting the thingy all the way along the wire without setting off the buzzer.  I will start my own home olympics with Kitchen Clearance, Barbeque Cleaning and the Laundry (white section) qualifying first heat starting today.  Do feel free to cheer me on.  I also have to seriously think about the weight losing event - groan.  Time to get off my sofa and do some rather than sit watching it.

No comments:

Post a Comment