Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You come knock knock knocking at my door

More things go wrong with the cow and now it's raining.  Oh dear.  I will never, ever take on a job like this again.  I bet I do.  I have "I've never met a girl like you before" stuck on my brain.  I only know two lines and they will be on loop in my head all day long. I will sing them to the cow until I download the song with fibreglass fingers and hear it on my iPad.

Now what?  Mmmm I have decided to go no alcohol for a week.  Easy peasy now but watch me climb up the wall on Friday.  Actually, I will still have a cow to wing so that will not happen as I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for every second of the day.

I was paid £75 for a job yesterday after which I took our balding dog to the vet.  We saw a new, rather thorough, vet who gave us new pills and a potion.  Cost: £75.  And I thought I would buy myself something nice with the money I had earned.  Oh well, if the dog ends up a bit hairier it will be worth it; I won't have to knit him a coat.

I am expecting great deliveries for Kent today.  It's the fire thingy and the lights.  Then I had better see what's happened to the bed.  Where is it?  Oh, and when can that builder start?  As soon as those cows are done I will go there.  Maybe just for the day but I would like to feel it is mine.  Then I can stop Mr Smith thinking it's his.


No comments:

Post a Comment