Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Terrific Tuesday

What excitements do we have planned today then?  Oh yes, in a moment of desperation in pursuit of the ever elusive body beautiful, I joined the gym.  Today I get induced.  I think this induction involves some kind of assessment of my fitness levels which probably come in at a little below those of my sofa.  I hate gym.  I will give it a whirl and probably make an arse of myself then never go again.

I am beginning to hate the cows.  Don't tell them .... Please.  They are really difficult.  My friend Gordon Engineer rang me yesterday.  Oh what perfect timing.  He was kind and helpful and is going to give me lots of real advice on how to cast and attach new wings.  Ollie Pigeon was quite helpful but Gordon has lots of free kit for us.

Hooray, seaside flat purchase has been delayed by a few days, possibly a week.  May it stumble over many more legal problems.  I just need to get my cows out of the way.  Then the cake.  Then the next painting.  Then my holiday to the Caribbean.  Then Christmas.

Later this afternoon I am meeting Mr Smith in John Lewis to buy a new dishwasher.  Our current one is so awful it's time to throw in the tea towel.  I don't find this sort of purchase terribly exciting unlike shoes or dresses.  At least I don't have to try it on.



No comments:

Post a Comment