Saturday, September 29, 2012

Who's Queen?

I nearly have wings. They are still in their casts but the two halves are bolted together and tomorrow morning I will aim to stick both bits together then get them out of their cases.  Then I will fly away. Except I have to work out how to attach the wings to the cow.  I think I will just not think about it and hope for the best.  I have had enough sleepless nights.  I have also had enough of fibreglass.  So have my poor family.

I took Mr Smith to B&Q to look at colours for (what is rapidly becoming his rather than our) flat in Kent.  He had his face on.  That is not a good start. We just got a matchpot of some pale yellow for the hall as my rather elegant grey has been ruled out.  I have given up all hope of this flat ever being mine.  I found some rather groovy spotty tiles but they were immediately disliked.  I thought they were just the thing for the kitchen.  I will put them up in the bathroom.  I will get a spotty blind .. aha. Then it will be a bit more Mrs Smith's bolt hole and a bit less Mr Smith's golf pad.

I don't actually like this pattern but I am getting a bit nosey spitey facey.





No comments:

Post a Comment