Monday, September 3, 2012

Gooey brains



Yesterday morning I zealously cowed but I didn't add enough hardener to the filler so it wouldn't set. Oh well, it probably will eventually.  I decided to eat chocolate in front of Cinderella whilst I waited.  It still didn't harden so I had a Magnum and watched the unbelievably beautiful Vivian Leigh as Anna Karenina - Kiera you really have your work cut out girl.  The filler was still sticky so I scraped it off and redid it.  I now need more kit and go for a swim to sort out my hideous weight gain and get some of the filler out of my hair.

It's a diet day today.  Whilst it's quite liberating not having to eat much of course all I do all day is obsess about food.  The forbidden biscuit becomes oh so desirable.  I will stay focused on my cows' wings which are supposed to look like smooth stone but actually look like moon.  They did look like mouldy cheese so there is a notable improvement.  I will just stay busy. I am trying to work out how to cast these wings and attach them to the other cow and design a big blue seaside cake whilst thinking of Claudia's garden.  You don't want to look inside my head, it's very strange.

I bought Mr Smith a device to help him cut straight slices of bread.  It looks a bit like a big toast rack.  The idea is you put your loaf into it and cut between the bars.  That bread slicer thing is useless, he says.  He's broken it.  Back to hunks and chunks for him then.  I will see if I can get a better one in Lakeland, if I can get past their obsequious over politeness.  I would love to find someone offhand in that shop - just for fun.













No comments:

Post a Comment