Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Colour me beautiful

Well we are now the new proud owners of our pokey little seaside flat. What colour shall we paint the walls?  No idea.  I thought a very pale blue but they all look grey or white.  Mmmmm.  We don't agree.  In the end I will paint all four walls different colours and then we might at least like one of them.  I am giving our decorator screaming habjabs by making him paint bright red walls white and covering stripey walls.  Oh well at least I'm not doing it.  I am making cow's wings.

Today I have a very very busy day.  I absolutely have to decorate a cake and attend to those cows.  I might just do it all day long and see how well I get on.  Then tomorrow I can do some more.  Mr Smith wants me to investigate paint colours and buy a fireplace thingy.  I need a helper.  Not Mr Smith.

I have a knee.  It's giving me a bit of jip, especially at night.  I am trying to ignore it.  I thought it might be fuelled by alcohol but actually no.  I have been off the old sauce of late and it still hurts.
Mr Smith is most sympathetic - "They shoot horses" he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment