Friday, September 28, 2012

All things bright and beautiful

Ok now that I have eventually got this up and working I can't think of any burning issues I need to get off my chest.  Cow is now outside and the overpowering stink of resin has disappeared from our house. The really messy casts are off and I have done the first layer of fibreglass in the shed. God knows how I will get them together but that's the challenge for another day.  I have run out of catalyst - there is always something!  I have some other stuff that might do the trick but it gets very hot as it goes off and I don't want to burn the shed down.

Kent colours are proving tricky. Sedate grey is out.  I am now looking at shades of primrose with Mr Smith who I am convinced is colourblind.  Actually, no, he just has dreadful taste and picks yellows that would make traffic wardens feel excited.  It needs curbing.  I am aiming for something sunny and bright and seasidey.  Mr Smith is aiming for a migraine.






No comments:

Post a Comment