Saturday, September 8, 2012

Paying for the privelege

Mr Smith has offered me a lunch out at the golf club for our anniversary next week.  A bit dreary but I suppose so.  "Have you got any credit on your club card?" Yes thanks.  So I have to pay as well.  Stuff that.

We almost own our little Kent seaside retreat.  Next week I hand over all my money and we die poor.

I would have painted cows today but my jigsaw arrived.  I vowed to keep it for Christmas so I tore off the paper and made an immediate start and have done nothing else all day but sit in the sun piecing bits of monkeys together. It is very tricky.  The special mat thingy I bought is a bit waffly which makes the puzzle almost impossible.  I have complained.  I think it is because  I left it in the sun.  I woud send it back but the Apprentice opened the package tearing it to shreds.  Packing will be majorly tricky.




No comments:

Post a Comment