Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh bullocks!

I am starting to panic.  Apparently we have only one day of nice weather left and I have to get the cows finished.  I sprayed one of them yesterday and all the spray just blew off like dust.  Oh blast.  I went and bought more spray paint but I am a bit afraid to try it.  The neighbours cough.  Spray paint is a bit ahem hack hack.  Mr Smith and I have moved the cows down to the vegetable garden.  He moaned.  I will cover the last of the beans in spray paint.  He will then moan more.

Then I have a set of wings to make.

Then I have to somehow attach a set of wings to a cow.

Then I can make my cake and do my jigsaw puzzle which is very tricky indeedy.  The expensive tray thing I bought to do it on has a nasty ridge in the middle.  I don't think it did when it came but I left in the hot sun so now it's all waffly so it's a bit like doing a puzzle on your bed.  I wrote to the people and moaned.  I suppose I will have to send it back but the Apprentice undid the parcel when it arrived and the packaging looks like a pack of wild animals have attacked it.

There is one blessing of the day, Mr Smith has gone to golf ... dressed like a stripey carrot.








No comments:

Post a Comment