Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sweat sweat pants

I went for my Induction at the gym.  Can we stop now, I have really had enough?  That's just the warm up.  Oh.  Today I ache.

We bought a new dishwasher.  Well done.  It was not that easy actually; I won't bore you with every detail but just let you know you pay more for the thing to not have a front than a nice white one.  We want it to disguise itself as a kitchen cupboard so that's an extra £100 then we want them to install it and take the old one away, add another £100.  So really, the price is not the price and it is very expensive.  The alternative of washing up by hand is just not an option.  I hardly manage the saucepans.

I am waiting for my jigsaw puzzle to arrive.  This is very exciting.  My picture wasn't exactly the right dimensions and I couldn't sort it out because the customers wanted dinner and were starting to get tetchy and the Great British Bakeoff was on the telly.  Will they have cut off all the monkeys? Probably.


Today I will paint some cow's wings and design an amazing mermaid cake.  Sometimes it is mad being me.


No comments:

Post a Comment