Monday, September 17, 2012

28 Years

Day off, yippee.  We are off to Kent to take possession of our new property.  Mr Smith is awfully excited and has a builder all lined up.  I am a bit indifferent.  Wish I had finished those cow's wings but I haven't.  It is a task so beyond me that I wake up screaming most nights.  I cannot sleep, I cannot eat and I cannot think about flats in Kent.

This week is primarily Great Big Cake week.  I made some brilliant pebbles and I am thinking about the shark and mermaid and I had a practice with the waves.  I have faith in this one although I am diving into the unknown.  It's quite good fun.

I love our days out to the seaside.  At last Mr Smith and I are doing something together.  It's taken us 28 years to find solidarity.


No comments:

Post a Comment