Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Melancholy mood

A better day for Mrs Smith although I am once again entering the competition to be Britain's oldest menstruating woman and got hit quite hard by pmt.  I was really down, still am a bit.  I just wanted to be quiet but my boys had loud football on telly and shouting.  I just wanted everyone to go away.  It is sunny today so I am perking up.

I took myself off to London town yesterday to visit Tiranti, the casting supplies shop, where I had a little refresher course on how to cast.  I took my not very trusty fold up shopping trolly that folds itself up at just the wrong moment and filled it with casting supplies.  My goodness it was heavy.  It only folded up its wheels once as I was getting on the bus and I had to drag it to my seat.  Embarrassing.  I kicked it a bit and locked its wheel back in place.  I think I was expecting rather great things of it.  Anyway, the chap at the shop was brilliant and explained everything so clearly and was so encouraging.  The client is paying for the stuff. Happy me.

Mr Smith has postponed the purchase of our flat til Monday. Perfect.  Sometimes he listens to me.  I just want to get the cows done then I can play at the seaside.

Reading interesting book The Beck Diet Solution.  This is not a diet but tells you how to stick to a diet and owns up to the fact that dieting is difficult, takes time and is like having a job.  It involves lots of sticky bits of paper and notes.  So if you see a woman carrying around lots of little bits of paper with little messages on them .. she's probably me.  I don't think Mr Smith is going to take kindly to awful little post-its everywhere.  I might skip that bit and stay fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment