Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mrs Smith's day off

Yesterday I had a no cow day.  I needed to have a break as they are giving me a massive headache.   I did everything else instead.  I cleaned up our pigsty of a kitchen, baked the first section of the Great Big Cake, cleaned out the Dyson including washing some hidden parts.  Apparently you should do this monthly.  I have done it once in three years.  I then topped off my domestic achievements by cleaning the barbecue, a really disgusting job of unparalleled gunkiness.  Many pairs of rubber gloves and scouring things later it still looks greasy and vile.

I spent the rest of the day doing my, very difficult jigsaw puzzle.  I can't really moan as it was me who designed it.  The nice company are sending me a new board today without a bloody great ridge in the middle.  No charge.  Oh how kind, right and proper.  I don't even have to return the old one.

This morning I got up early, assessed the cows .... Mmmm.  Perhaps not as bad as I thought.  I then admired my squeaky clean kitchen and made two more layers of the Great Big Cake.  I made a bit of a botch turning out the top section but they all have to be sculpted into a giant mound so it'll be fine.
No cake crumbs allowed in my clean kitchen.  I told Mr Smith off for leaving his breakfast things on the side and standing messily. What a houseproud little fairy I am turning into.  Makes a change from a total slut I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment