Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Rivals

There was competition, some of it serious.  The Great Big Cake looked rather splendid for about five minutes then I saw some really good ones.  Lend me a fork at once, I feel some stabbing coming on.



The fish and chips won though it wouldn't have been my choice.  rgere doesn't seem to be any actual cake although the fish and the chips are very realistic, and excellent newspaper.

Suddenly, I have this cosy blanket of relief that has engulfed me.  Oh me oh my, I am back to my normal self.  I can now get on with the cow without the feeling of impending doom I had hanging over me.  Of course I am very worried but nothing like I was.  I have had a serious look at Miss Cow and I think I will conquer the Problem of everything falling off ... A bit.  I have this week to finish making my casts then all hell breaks loose.

Anyway, on a good note I feel on top of the world but on a bad note I have my appetite back and haven't stopped eating.  I started yesterday with shortbread petticoat tails for breakfast.  I ate a whole circle and felt just fine.  It went gradually downhill from there until dinner time when I upset a glass of wine into a kitchen drawer and down me into my shoes which were rather squelchy. I just shut the drawer and kicked off my shoes. I will deal with it all another day.  Mr Smith just wanted to know why there is a pair of shoes in the middle of the kitchen floor that smell like an old wino's shoes.  He asks all sorts of stupid questions.

This morning I must cow then this afternoon meet the Lovely Claudia and Mary Berry at the Cake & Bake Show. Ooooh, it's fun being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment