Friday, September 7, 2012

Day of Judgement

I love Fridays because Mr Smith does the housework and shopping and gardening.  I hate Fridays because Mr Smith is around all day and I feel I am being monitored.  I like staring into space, staying in bed and not doing much whilst he performs all the tasks.  It's what I do best.

Oh well, better get the old overalls on and out to the cows to prep their wings and mend and paint.  I am a little trooper, me.  Mad Carina is coming to visit later this morning and admire the cows.  I haven't seen her for ages and she's had a turn since our last when she was incarcerated in the loony bin and met a woman who was suffering from a conspiracy theory who showed Carina how to make a bomb.  I am looking forward to learning.  Maybe I could blow up the cows, ring the owner and explain there has been an awful accident.  Then I can make my cake.

Must get the dog's toenails clipped; they have grown into horrible talons that make a nasty clacking noise on the kitchen floor and make him rather lame.  Maybe the vet could do my toenails at the same time.








No comments:

Post a Comment