Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Carry on screaming

Oh my goodness, these levels of angst are just too awful to live with.  The cows are just impossibly difficult but I have to do them - no choice.  The Great Big Cake is proving a bit of a challenge too.  The moulding paste got a bit too dry and cracked a bit making my mermaid look about 80 years old. Apparently you have to use vegetable fat to stop that happening.  Aha.  Now I know.

OK.  How to organise things:

1. Remove disastrous bit of cow wing and redo it properly.
2. Make items for cake off cake and glue them on.

1. Work on cake all morning.
2.  Drink a bottle of wine and forget all about the cows.

Oh I just need to calm down and never ever take on such difficult work ever again. The whole thing just makes me feel ill. I see how people end up having nervous breakdowns.

Mr Smith and I went to B&Q to choose a fire and some wall colours for Kent. Mr Smith chose traffic warden yellow for the bedroom.  Is the man colour blind?  I went seven shades lighter.  I then chose a particularly pale colour for the sitting room "atmosphere".  I will wear him down on that one. As regards the fire I told him I want anything except the Smeg.  He came home and ordered the Smeg on line.  I am now worrying about curtains and carpets. I just want a quiet life.  Get an interior designer.

Look, when those cows are done I can stop screaming.




No comments:

Post a Comment