Thursday, September 13, 2012

Messy Moo

OH NO.  I put the rubber solution on the cow's wing and it all slid off.  What a mess.  Start again. Back to Tiranti for more supplies and something to keep the rubber solution in place. I hate these fucking cows.

And now for something else I can mess up.  Mr Smith wants me to make Bouillebasse or however you spell it.  Fish soup.  Off to source some fish in North End Road market.  Not sure about mussels as I dont know if they have them in the market or how good they will be.  I might get those in a vacuum pack from Sainsburys.  Don't tell on me.

The Great Big Cake is all cooked and ready to be sculpted.  It is really fairly stress free .... Those cows are using every microbead of angst I can muster.  Tomorrow I will go to the cake decorating supplies shop - my heaven!

Oh look it is sunny.  Better go and make hay.

No comments:

Post a Comment