Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy February


Happy February everyone.  Have a cupcake. I like February because it's both Mr and Mrs Smith's birthday month and Mad Carina's and Fat Sarah's and Designer Susan's and St Valentine's.

I am supposed to be starting a new painting today in the shed - my studio - but I have just discovered jam sandwich creams dipped into hot chocolate and I think this is dream food come to life.  Need more.

My father has just undergone major heart surgery.  He didn't die.  My mother calls with frequent bulletins.  She is planning a convalescent holiday for him to the Caribbean - to the same Caribbean where their daughter has just danced on tables with rastafarians in an undignified and very drunken manner ... every single night!  To where can I direct them that would be a little less traumatising?

No comments:

Post a Comment