Friday, February 24, 2012

Technical fault

Mr Smith is having a day off. Not a day off me sadly. I retreated to the shed and sent him to the supermarket with a list. He left the list at home. However, he did amazingly well considering his listlessness. We now have a fridge groaning with lovely food which is a bit of a bummer for a fatso like me trying to being less of a fatso. Oh no, he bought jam doughnuts that are screaming Eat Me in a demanding manner.

Last week I bought a new printer to use with my iPad. It doesn't work. I am now in a bate and will stay crotchety for quite some time I fear. I might just set up the new printer and use it for occasional bits of nonchalant printing of pictures from my camera and copies which I could do perfectly well on our existing printer. Grrrrr. I really hate technology when I can't make it work.

I am rather tired now from all that printer malarcky and I'd like a nice afternoon nap. Oh no Mr Smith is daleking around the place. I had better look busy if I don't want to be exterminated ... Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment