Friday, February 17, 2012

Boring beans

Well, so much for selling my flat. I ended up letting a friend stay in it for free! He is a very nice friend and he would like to take his lovely girlfriend, Barbara, away for the night so their exotic destination is my flat. Not that exotic as they don't live very far away. Barbara made my sofa covers. She will feel quite at home.

I buzzed about at the seaside seeing agents and solicitors and Designer Susan who gave me the most beautiful pair of green mohair gloves she had knitted for me. They have ribbons but I need a maid to tie them for me.

Now I'm home and the bean and sausage casserole I had so lovingly prepared for Mr Smith's dinner wasn't really appreciated. Oh, I see why. It's all beans no action, rather hard beans and not enough sausage. Oh well, it's always good to try something new and they did.

No comments:

Post a Comment