Tuesday, February 28, 2012

London calling

You know how once in a while you have a lovely day and it isn't even your birthday? Well, yesterday I had one of those days. I was just settling down to a bit of sensible breakfast with a view to some sensible painting when the phone rang and I was invited to a meeting at lunchtime about an exhibition of arty telephone boxes taking place on the streets of London throughout the summer. I quickly dashed off a couple of designs and set off. Oh how nice they were. We talked red telephone boxes and blue telephone boxes and stripey and swirly and zigzaggy all over telephone boxes. I offered my services as their troubleshooter for this forthcoming exhib my first task being to find them a warehouse. I suddenly heard these really odd words coming out of my mouth .... "I'm sure it can't be too difficult, I'll find you somewhere." I asked my darling husband. Mr Smith was his usual enthusiastic self but thank goodness the nice chap in his office came to the aid of the party and is going to search for us. I was so pleased. So are they. www.btartbox.visitlondon.com.

I came home to find my darling Best Boy had walked the dog. So happy.

I even managed to stick to the diet. So thin and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment