Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Radio head

Mrs Smith's observation of the day: Blowing your nose on kitchen paper is very hard. We're talking Bounty here.

When I had my terrible accident and had to go to hospital (teeny little cut on my finger)the nurse told me to keep the dressing on for seven days. We are at day two and it looks so dirty and unsavoury I think I'd better invent a new one. Somehow green paint has adorned it which looks remarkably like gangrene. On a good note this injury does preserve me from such tasks as washing up, bed making and anything else I consider remotely arduous.

I so love my shed aka the artorium. With the heating on superblast and my expensive Uggs on my feet it is all cosy and a lovely room in which to paint. I have the radio on and paint away to Chris Evans and on to Popmaster with a break for lunch at Jeremy Vine's dreary phone-in. Perhaps I should listen to Radio 4 and find out what's going on in the world - well, Ambridge anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment