Friday, February 3, 2012

Poison poisson

Oh dear, not a very well Mrs Smith this morning. Last night I cooked fish and I was sick all night. I had to be sick very quietly as I didn't want Mr Smith to know I'd poisoned everyone including him. I felt if he didn't know he'd be fine. Gosh, I hope the boys are Ok. A good dose of salmonella all round is good for them occasionally.

If you curdle your hollandaise just drop a small ice cube into it and stir like crazy and it will go all smooth. Well mine did.

Oh zipperdidoodah, it's coven meeting today. Better than that it's birthday coven meeting which is a bit hard on the Lovely Claudia as she has to bring presents for both me and Mad Carina as it is our birthdays over the next few days. I have made a pretty pink cake with little pink cakes round the edge. The only pink candle I have is a bit second hand. Oh well, I sucked the old icing off it and rammed it onto the cake. By the time I light it nobody will notice it's been used before.

I am awaiting the arrival of my Ugg boots so I can have warm feet in my studio. I am so worried about getting paint on them I am going to tie plastic bags over the tops or cling film them.

No comments:

Post a Comment