Sunday, February 12, 2012

Feeling squeamish?

Mrs Smith has an injury. I have a tiny cut in my finger where the magimix bit me. It bled a great deal and all the colour drained from Mr Smith's face. He looked very unwell at the sight of my blood. This morning I went to the "minor injuries" department at our local hospital and got an expert nurse to do an expert dressing. I am now seconding washing up and cooking with lethal weapons. It's quite fun bossing Mr Smith about; he's coming on nicely.

As I am working so hard on my paintings I am finding cooking all these endless meals every evening horribly hard work. So I sent Mr Smith shopping and I've cooked almost the entire Mary Berry book and some of Delia too and frozen everything. "What's for lunch?". Oh I haven't the faintest idea as everything is in the freezer.

It would have been last day of boring painting but I don't feel like painting today. I am injured. I will do it tomorrow when I'm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment