Saturday, February 25, 2012

Predictability

Still technically challenged, this time by Weightwatchers whose site I am having battles with. It's quite good actually as I have been so busy trying to get logged on and finding out how to get the point values of food there hasn't been enough time to cram in so much as a chocolate biscuit.

The next bad buy off the Internet has arrived. I am now not only the proud owner of an incompatible printer with extra cartridges along with wrong cartridges for our proper printer but I now have a £60 cardboard cover for my iPad which I thought was going to be leather. My bate has not quelled.

Blissful afternoon; they all went to watch Rugby at Twickenham. I suppose we'll have to hear all about it throughout the evening. The dog and I watched an episode of Batman. I could in turn tell them how I was very concerned when Batman and Robin were suspended by the Riddler over an enormous vat of boiling wax. Have you seen that one? Do Batman and Robin manage to escape or is it the end of the dynamic duo forever? Part of me is going "Oooooh please turn Batman and Robin into candles, go on, particularly Robin." However, the inevitability of them escaping and the stranger being the ghost on ScoobyDoo and me having to sit through an evening of Rugby commentary is probably what makes our lives cosy.

No comments:

Post a Comment