Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey Fatty Boom Boom

Ooooooh goody gumdrops the Lovely Claudia is coming today. The dog looks excited, he adores Lovely Claudia. So do I as she always brings a present. I do like presents. I have taken the liberty of ordering myself a few on line. I always forget what I've sent off for so it's always a lovely surprise opening the packages when they arrive

I am throwing in the towel. Despite concerted dieting efforts I am just as fat as ever and bursting out of all my clothes so I have to find professional help. Having vowed I would never again dabble into the occult of the dieting industry I am going to drag my big fat arse to Weightwatchers and pay to eat less. Well, needs must. You heard it here first.

My teeth hurt less today but still hurt. I will bite the dentist next time I go.


LATER. Weightwatchers was closed so I came home and ate a hearty breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment