Sunday, February 19, 2012

Painty painty

Who's a busy little Mrs Smith! I have painted four smalls and have three larges mapped out with a medium at the half way mark. The Apprentice son kindly erected nails all over one of the shed walls so the paintings are displayed like a gallery exhibition. Now I can just take one down and work on it then pop it back when I've had enough. More more more. I would but I have to go to the supermarket as Supermarketman has an injury. He did something to his ankle yesterday and is hobbling about using a stick for dramatic effect. Every now and again I notice the limp changes to the other foot!

I keep meeting people with pancreatitis. This is a horrible ailment that makes you feel so ill. My goddaughter, Bizzy Lizzie, has been in hospital and another friend, Ill Will, looks as though he's dying. I took Bizzy Lizzie some flowers but she wasn't home (on way back from hospital) so I left them in the bin store next to the front door. I then phoned at ten minute intervals to be sure she found them as I remembered an incident that once occurred to Mad Carina. Her husband imposed a shopping ban on her, in an attempt to curb her extravagance, which she dutifully ignored and purchased new shoes. On her return home she discovered her husband was there so she popped the shoes in the dustbin outside the door with the intention of retrieving them later. Of course she forgot and it was binmen's day the next morning. Goodbye shoes. Too sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment