Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dream dream dream

Yesterday I had a print made of my painting and wow oh wow it was so exciting. Watching it being born as it gradually appeared on the great big roller was absolutely thrilling and it only cost £20. I can't wait to produce another painting and rush off to the print shop. I shall adorn it with some number such as 1/100 and my signature.

Last night I dreamed a painting. This is such an easy way to be inspired. It was a fishy picture and it was so clear in my dream. All I have to do is paint it whilst I can still remember it. Mr Smith says I was doing swimming motions all night long and very exhausting it was for him. Oh well, one has to suffer for my art. He should be grateful it wasn't wrestling or canoeing; a bit of gentle breast stroke up and down the bed is no hardship.

Whilst I was at the print shop my canvases arrived except they didn't. A "whilst you were out" notice arrived. I have been waiting for these for weeks and am now getting desperate. I will have to wait in all day now. This is so frustrating as the fish picture and Mr P's Garden are both ready in my brain to burst forth. I will have to work from home today ... rather than so far away at the bottom of the garden. Perhaps Mr Smith could forego work today. On second thoughts maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment