Thursday, February 16, 2012

Art project calling

Last night I went to see the Artist. I thought it was quite sweet but it didn't blow me away ... except the dog who was so brilliant. I am now expecting great things of our dog.

Today I am off to the seaside with a view to selling my flat to the highest bidder or anyone who'll look at it. I am also going to hairdressers, the pub quiz and the solicitors. Oh what a busy little bee I am.

I have been invited to put in a design for a jazzy snazzy telephone box to be part of an exhibition of phone boxes. Actually it sounds a bit daft to me but public art opportunities are not to be scoffed at. I am thinking up my design and sticking, more or less, with my original idea. I now have another one. I quite like the idea of the phone box painted to look as though it has goldfish swimming about in it. How about Superman getting changed in it?

Meanwhile small canvases are here and I must paint small houses without further ado.

No comments:

Post a Comment