Monday, February 27, 2012

Pointedly dieting

I carefully mapped out a painting and it looked pretty much what I wanted. I then painted the background over all the lines so now I am mystified. Why do I always do that? I must draw it out on a separate bit of paper then copy it onto the canvas. This would make life just so much easier. Honestly, I don't half make things difficult for myself.

Goodbye little paintings; have a safe journey to the Channel Islands then Nevis. God speed. How I hope you arrive safe and sound. You were a lot of work.

I am doing hopelessly on Weightwatchers as firstly I don't fully understand it and secondly I haven't lost any weight. This is probably because a) I have only been on it for one day and b) I have eaten my entire week's points on the first day. Oh well, Monday counts as a new week. I will do better from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment